- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- $111,680.00 -166,760.00/year*
2 John F Goellner Dr
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That's something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It's who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Scientist II - Microbiology to conduct routine and non-routine microbiological testing according to established procedures or approved protocols.
* Perform raw material, intermediate, final product testing; and water testing: Bioburden and Endotoxin tests. Perform environmental monitoring (viable and non-viable). Document results clearly and accurately. Interpret results by comparing against appropriate specifications and/or requirements.
* Perform growth promotion testing.
* Participate in laboratory investigations, technology transfer, validations and R&D projects.
* Investigate and close environmental and water excursions.
* Perform nonconformance investigation
* Trend environmental monitoring and water results for manufacturing and support rooms
* Report and trend results for finished product samples
* Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment and maintain supplies inventory levels.
* Perform data reviews and release inspection lots in the material management system
* Perform and review organism identification, experience with VITEK? is preferred.
* Experience with MODA? is preferred
* B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent in Biology, Microbiology, Life Sciences or related field is required.
* Minimum 3-5 years of laboratory experience in a regulated environment is required.
* Experience in performing and writing investigations
* Experience with technical writing
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at ...@orthoclinicaldiagnostics.com
Pay Transfer Notice
Associated topics: aseptic, biomedical, food scientist, histotechnologist, immunology, kinesiology, medicine, nutritionist, physiology, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...