- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- $162,540.00 -162,540.00/year*
2 John F Goellner Dr
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
This position is responsible for the corporate financial information technology activities in the following areas: systems analysis, design and development, SAP configuration, Cross functional integration, master data governance, security design and IT project management.
The SAP Lead- FICO will interact across finance and business functions, and partner with finance to provide system, process, and project management support to the Finance organization. The SAP Lead-FICO will actively be involved in continuously improving the Finance and controlling processes by leveraging SAP FI-CO functionality. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
- Design, configure and architect technical solutions in the areas of SAP FICO- GL, AP, AR, FA, CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and integration with SD and MM.Experience in SAP BPC, SAP S/4 Hana with FIORI and central finance is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in solution design in the areas ofGL, AP, Product costing, COPA, Fixed assets, Internal orders and SD and MM account determination.
- Lead solution design for end to end scenarios. Experience in Account determination of goods movement, product costing, material ledger and actual costing is preferred.
- Build strong partnerships with Finance, Global process owners, Shared services, Master data team, and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
- Lead cross functional business process design sessions and ensure creation of functional and technical requirements and process design flows.
- Working experience in Inventory management, master data governance, interfaces design and supply chain finance related end to end processes design.
- Production support lead - Manage month end and year end close costing activities Coordinate with cross functional teams for cost roll up and annual planning.
- Experience in SAP BPC and understanding of Financial planning and consolidation processes is preferred.
- Candidate must have experience in designing accounting interfaces between ERP systems and should be able to understand accounting flow of transactions.
- Understand the current system design and landscape quickly and start working on building and modifying the functional specifications for complex interfaces
- Attend and resolve any production issues or other project requirements in the SAP FICO areas as directed by the reporting manager.
- Assume responsibility for the deliverables and meet the target dates
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience. CPA/MBA or equivalent experience preferred. PMP certification is plus.
- 7+ years project and/or support/ Lead experience in SAP FICO. Experience in SAP S/4 Hana is preferred.
- Minimum 2 end to end SAP implementations experience in SAP FICO.
- Should have Project and/or support experience utilizing and configuring the SAP FICO module with a heavy focus in Product costing, Fixed Assets, Internal Order Accounting, Cost/Profit Center Accounting, General Ledger, and P2P & OTC processes. Experience in SAP BPC is preferred
- Should be very well experienced in design and deployment of custom interfaces through SAP-PI and Custom reports
- Should have excellent level of knowledge and grasp in understanding and developing Functional Specifications for Custom objects
- Should be a self starter and leader in driving the requirement turn out to successful deliverables as per the set standards
- Should be excellent in written and verbal communication
- Experience in Agile methodology and delivering projects in multiple Sprints is preferred.
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at
Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource officer, guide, lead, leadership, monitor, president, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...