- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- $48,750.00 -66,070.00/year*
2 John F Goellner Dr
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That's something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It's who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As Ortho continues to grow, we are seeking a GIS Web Lead. This individual will be a key contributor to the Web & Mobile Services team responsible for implementing WebSphere & Hybris portals in support of Ortho's journey to expand and implement new public facing and b2b portals, globally. The successful candidate will possess a strong combination of leadership, analytical and technical skills and will design best practice solutions in close collaboration with our business partners. Ideal candidate will be an experienced full stack java developer whose responsibilities include - requirements gathering, designing technical solutions, coordinating and being a part of build activities, support integration and user acceptance testing; provide go live and post deployment support. This position is located in Raritan, NJ
* Demonstrates the ability to independently gather business requirements, design technical solution and implement solution, either alone or by coordinating with other IT resources
* Develops, recommends, and applies new concepts, techniques, systems, and technologies within assigned area of expertise
* Consistently demonstrates initiative to acquire and utilize new technical skills within job function
* Delivers technical solutions that meet Business Requirements, IT technical standards and is sustainable in the planned productive environment
* Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
* Self-starter, ability to work independently with strong initiative
* Minimum 5 years of full stack java development experience
* In-depth knowledge of web and mobile development principles; expert in associated tools & products (portal & e-commerce platforms, MADP platforms, enterprise search, enterprise content management, SEO & web analytics)
* Deep expertise in designing and deploying enterprise-based web solutions
* Strong experience in core java J2EE technologies
* Strong experience with web markup including HTML5 and CSS3, excellent understanding of HTML and CSS preprocessing platforms
* Experience with web services & rest APIs
* Experience with agile development methodologies
* Experience leading all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Websphere Portal experience preferred
* Java certification a plus
* Hybris experience a plus
* Experience with SAP web product suite a plus
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at ...@orthoclinicaldiagnostics.com
Pay Transfer Notice
Associated topics: cad, developer, geographic information system, gis technician, gis specialist, gis system analyst, map, map technician, property, survey technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...