- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
453 E 167th St
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Triboro Center is seeking a RN Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility. Previous LTC experience is a must.
* Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
* Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
* Provides information to residents and health care team
* Maintains safe and clean working environment
* Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
* Maintains documentation of resident care services
* Maintains nursing supplies inventory
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
* Must hold valid NYS RN License
* LTC experience requred
* Basic computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.
Associated topics: domiciliary, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, neonatal, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.