Occupational Therapy Assistant
Triboro Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
* Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
* Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
* Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
* Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
* Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
* Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done properly.
* Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
* Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
* Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
* Current New York State OTA License
* Experience is a plus
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot