Home Health Aides
DOJ Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work Per-Diem for our Assisted Living Facility in the Bronx.
New Graduates Welcome!
* Observing and monitoring Residents.
* Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
* Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
* Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
* Documenting Residents weight once a month.
* Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
* Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
* Escort residents when necessary
* Valid New York State HHA Certification.
* Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
* Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
* Must be able to work as a team member
* Current Valid NYS Driver's License
DOJ Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state of the art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great work place environment along with opportunity for growth, come join our winning team!